John Siracusa and Dan Benjamin discuss Mac speech recognition software, how webOS is or isn't like Mac OS X, Apple's $50 Thunderbolt cable, how Google+ is different from Facebook, and what John thinks Apple's really trying to do with Final Cut Pro X.
Links for this episode:
- Why Apple built Final Cut Pro X - Sachin's Posterous
- Use F19 to toggle the mic in Dragon Dictate 2.0 for the Mac
- Dragon Speech Recognition Software for the Mac
- Jon Rubinstein sends message to HP staff; Addresses TouchPad reviews | The #1 HP / Palm webOS Community | PreCentral.net
- The technology inside Apple's $50 Thunderbolt cable - Ars Technica