John Siracusa and Dan Benjamin revisit Apple's data center software, Pixar's weaknesses, lame Mac malware, obnoxious Twitter integration, and (one last time!) toasters, then talk about how and why John writes.
Links for this episode:
- iCloud: Built on Windows Azure Technology?
- Cars 2 - Rotten Tomatoes
- 12 Slides, 3 Writers - YouTube
- MobileMe transition and iCloud - Apple
- Reddit discussion of how frequently John writes for Ars Technica
- The 12 slides (PDF)
- From ‘Star Wars Kid’ to Almost Lawyer!